What should you expect from your experience at Once Upon a Time Photography NC?
1. A customized shoot. No two photo shoots are done the same way and we make it a priority that your photo shoot fits YOU.
2. No rushing. Unlike a lot of other photography studios, we don't have a set time before we start packing up. A shoot may average an hour, but don't feel like you need to rush if it goes over. Remember, this is about you.
3. Quality photographs. During your shoot, we take as many photos as we can and then comb back through them, edit them, and post only the best ones in your personal gallery. This is done in a timely matter, so it won't be weeks before you see your photos. We have a 7 day guarantee.
For a better idea of exactly how your shoot goes from the time you request our service, here it is:
1. You contact us to book a session: for example, maternity. You are currently 29 weeks pregnant so an ideal time to book your session is approaching (between 30 and 35 weeks). You decide you want to have your session at 33 weeks.
2. Now that you've decided when you want your session to be, you must secure the date with the full session cost.
3. Once the payment is received, you will receive a questionnaire to help us get to know you better and also to help us customize the shoot for you. The questionnaire will include things such as the styles of photography you like, effects you like, and location ideas. If your chosen location is greater than 20 miles away, there is an additional cost of $0.50/mile. For example, if you decide you want to do a beach shoot, it is $55 extra. This amount must be paid immediately.
4. The day before your session, we will contact you by you preferred method to remind you of your session time and go over any last minute details.
5. Before your session, we will go over any questions, concerns, etc that you have to make sure you are as comfortable during the shoot as possible. We want this to be a fun, laid back experience!
6. After your shoot is complete, we edit the best of the best of your photos in our digital darkroom. In 7 days (max) time, we will post a preview on our Once Upon a Time Photography NC Facebook Page as well as on your personal website in which we email you the link upon completion. If your photos are not ready in 7 days, we give you a free 8x10 of your choice.
7. Once your photos are published, this is when you browse through and let us know which prints/products you want. We offer packages as well as A La Carte, if you prefer. Be sure to include your included prints that are a part of the session price while picking out photos. Please note that your gallery expires 7 days after it is posted. In order to reactivate your gallery, it is a cost of $50 so be sure to order prints before it expires.
8. After letting us know which prints you want, we determine any discounts you are eligible for and send you an invoice via email to be paid by credit card, cash, or check. Depending on the products/prints you order, your order will be delivered between three days and four weeks. We hand deliver your purchase (within 20 miles) for a more personalized experience.